Here's me standing in a huge pile of fish...
We always have dinner together here, assembled around the main table in the lab.
not always as luxurious as this, but always really good.
The guy at the end of the table (with the glass) is Haakon, our host, and one of the nicest persons I've ever met.
On a more serious note, today I constructed my first snap fit object. Bas and I wanted to make something (more on that later) move around, so i made this little system that can be attached to a (stepper)motor.
Here's a picture of the thing:
The iron pen in the middle will be attached to the motor, and the object we want to move back and forth will be attached to the piece of plexi that sticks out.
I will post the technique to do this later on, but rest assured, I didn't come up with this myself. Johan (Great guy) here is the uncrowned 'king of snap fit'
Here he is, with a scale model of a doghouse they will be building for a local sled dog breeding guy.
It's all snap fit.

No comments:
Post a Comment