So I'm back home... no more cold, no more snow.
But luckily there is enough to keep me occupied the coming weeks...
There are plans on continuing the multi-touch project (yes, STFF) in a slightly different form, I probably have a lot to do on the already running project at the HKU (school I'm attending), and I want to start doing a lot of stuff at the Fablab in Amsterdam, and maybe in Den Haag as well.
I hope to return to Norway soon though, because it's an incredible beautiful country, with really nice (and in some cases also beautiful) people.
If there are projects out there that can use the help of a fablab, or are just in general interesting... drop me a line and maybe I could help, or learn something. The lab in Den Haag is still looking for a lab manager, so if you have become interested in this fablab stuff on a deeper level, same thing: let me know, perhaps you can join the fun.
Cloudy (showers later)
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment