Cloudy (showers later)

Friday, June 27, 2008

Nice and slowly

So the guys here are still working on building a modular house. They made one from cardboard that looks really well... so this evening Haakon and I drove to some wood shop 2 hours from the lab to get them 1400 kilos of plywood to make the real thing.
It was a very pleasant trip, although the weather wasn't too good; a lot of rain these last couple of days, but that doesn't really matter, since there is enough to do inside.
Haakon promised me later today the it will improve and we will get a lot of sunshine. So I will go into the mountains this weekend, probably taking Aslak (Aili's brother) with me and perhaps Johan. We'll catch fish in the mountain lake and roast it on an open fire on top of the mountain.
Everything here is moving forward fast, but nice and slowly. Aslak played a lot of Fable (cool game, check it out) on my computer today, so I read about Python and just relaxed. Kenny just made some nice bread, and the sun will not go down.

No comments: