To welcome him home, we had a very nice fish dinner consisting of the Red snapper that he brought along, potatoes and broccoli. They taught me how to eat the fish head (not the whole thing obviously, but the tasty parts). which turned out to be quite the snack. I was kind of surprised to find they don't eat the eyes of the fish, but the part around the eyes does get eaten. Interesting feature of the fish: the whole head is easy to disassemble, almost like it has been build with that purpose in mind. Maybe there is a creator after all, and he is smiling on us happy humans, for we have used his intelligent fish-design like he intended. In the most tasty part (according to my teachers), the brain, there are two very small and sharp bones on either side:

These bones (which apparently are sharp enough to cut glass) are used by the fish for balancing. Maybe when there is time, I should do a how-to-disassemble-a-fish-head tutorial. Although I don't know how many people will actually use that.
I'm also still working on a recurve-bow I want to make. I guess I'll make a tutorial for that once I'm finished, for it might turn out to be interesting to more people.

1 comment:
JM. het gaat je goed? Het gaat je goed. Mij ook. Grt, Dirk
Post a Comment