Back in Holland, after a kinda short but extremely nice trip to Montpellier in France, where my incredibly beautiful and sweet girlfriend lives and studies.
Today the HKU started again, and we where introduced to our final year of school. I will participate in a project concerning our (apparent) disability to communicate with each other in public spaces. Which I have to say is true, but if I have to be honest, I contribute to this myself as well. If you find me in public transport (IF you do you are one lucky son of a bitch) I will probably be crowned by a set of large headphones (Sennheiser). So speaking to me or being spoken to by me is pretty much out of the question.
But ok, I guess we don't have to talk to each other all the time, but there is a equal lack of reason to not speak at all. So the coming weeks we will research this fact, and hopefully prototype some 'solutions' to this 'problem'. I happen to like prototyping. I do.
Speaking of which: I have been thinking about doing workshops concerning molding and casting using CNC machines and 2 component rubber or waxes. If anyone is interested in that, please let me know.
Cloudy (showers later)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment