Cloudy (showers later)

Friday, January 9, 2009

But needs time to..

Life, once again, did continue after my last post. Looking at the regularity of posts it might have rather slowly . Or, as it did, rather quick. I find myself suddenly incredibly in love, finishing my master of arts and technology (whatever that might mean(if anyone knows (seriously)let me know. Please.)) missing mountains, hiking, ice-climbing, skiing and generaly feeling lost. But I also find myself surrounded by wonderful people like my lovely girl Maud, and good friends. So time to stop wimpering and wondering, and start to get to work.

I decided to build a really cool instructable I found and you can check out here and i'm in the middle of a workshop in which second years are building robots under guidence of me and my dear Martijn. Amazing, but true. I'll post the results soon, for I think they will amaze me. Good to see that the people who are now second year are much more advanced than I was in my second year.

Next to that there is Work Being Done on my master project. It will be disclosed at a proper time. Hold on.

Also, when looking for usefull stuff for our new home (us being me and Maud) I stumbled upon (not using the cool online tool) a pinball machine. Which I am trying to fix as we speak. Or rather read. Or use a keyboard. Well, never mind. I'll post something about the cool new toy soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your site have а сontact pagе? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you аn
e-mаil. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Stop by my website :: please click the following article
my page - Find Out More

Anonymous said...

I could not rеsist сommenting. Well written!


My page ... V2 Cig Review